Dominique Bulgin is a fully qualified
- Pilates teacher
- Dance Movement Therapist
- Shiatsu practitioner
She is also a Level 3 registered exercise professional (REPS).
A former professional dancer, Dominique has worked extensively with a wide range of clients and now brings her movement expertise to develop safe, integrative and holistic exercise programmes for individuals and groups.
Dominique studied the classical Pilates repertoire in her dance training under Pete Purdy.
Inspired by its continued benefits in her work as a contemporary dancer in London, Europe and America, Dominique utilized Pilates throughout her career to
- meet the demands of high intensity physical training
- rehabilitate from injury
- support general day to-day living.
Dominique has created programmes for
- professional dance companies
- vocational training schools
- community groups
- education and therapy
and works in collaboration with osteopaths, physiotherapists and other health-care professionals.
- Fully accredited, insured Level 3 REPS
- Pilates Studio Equipment
Certification with Clare Worman,
- Pilates Institute Method (PIM) Matwork Levels 1,2, 3
(Fundamentals through to
- More than 390 hours of Pilates lectures, observation and teaching practice, plus written theoretical/ anatomy and physiology exams.
- Regular workshops with Polestar, Physio UK, Stott, Peak Pilates, Kane School NY and The Place (London Contemporary Dance School).